if interested in more exposure for your photography consider joining cre8Buzz. A photo community in which you can be seen, be heard, be found. You can promote your own blogs and any other sites you are involved in. For instance, I promote flickr, redbubble and photobox - plus my own personal blog. A new site just a few months old - looking to have more talented photographers join the supportive, encouraging community.
I've been on the Dzongri top and viewed the Kanchenjunga from there but not with as much clarity as these shots. In fact, also from Thangsing mountain top as good. I must say these are superb shots!
I'm the precipitate of Complex Desires & bloody Genetic Spirals Fueled by a rash curiosity and a thinking mind that dwells in thoughts out of time & reason..
Bitten by Wanderlust I roam around, usually I'm A Drifter.. and part time writer of my travelogues and experiences. Aspiring Author meantime I scribble as I dribble.
5 comments:
Very impressive. Wow!
if interested in more exposure for your photography consider joining cre8Buzz. A photo community in which you can be seen, be heard, be found. You can promote your own blogs and any other sites you are involved in. For instance, I promote flickr, redbubble and photobox - plus my own personal blog.
A new site just a few months old - looking to have more talented photographers join the supportive, encouraging community.
http://beta.cre8buzz.com/photography/signup_now
Jackal
Stunning pictures.
I've been on the Dzongri top and viewed the Kanchenjunga from there but not with as much clarity as these shots. In fact, also from Thangsing mountain top as good. I must say these are superb shots!
I know she is a shy Ice Maiden hides behind layers of white petticoats of mists and snows.
This time it was the other way round for me.. had a cloudy view from thansing but amazing views from both Dzongrila & Goecha La Top..
And even clearer and nearer from Khungme and Lampokhari lakes.. which month of the year did you go..
Mindblowing!
your photogra€phy is so inspiring to me:)
Post a Comment